A pickup truck and semi-tractor trailer crashed on eastbound Ohio 32 at Sardinia Morrystown Road in Brown County on Tuesday, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol. The driver of the pickup truck, William R. Taulbee, 63, of Mowrystown, Ohio, was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the patrol. He failed to yield at a stop sign at the intersection, a dispatcher said. The truck driver, Michael Rogers, 56, of Bowden, Ga., refused medical treatment at the scene. The crash occurred at 5:25 a.m. and closed the eastbound lanes for several hours. The road is now open to traffic. The accident remains under investigation.
September 2, 2009
Fatal Car Crash on Rt. 32- Sardinia, Oh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 at 1:55 am and posted in 1. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Cincinnati Serves up its best- 32nd Annual Taste of Cincinnati
- City Sounds FM: The Sound of the World
- Olympic Star Killed in Vancouver During Winter Olympics
- PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT A CRIME
- Small Plane Crashes into Building in Austin
- The Island Of The Dolls – A Dark Tourist Attraction In Mexico
- The Photographer’s Right
- What is D&D?
- Behind the Camera
- Mobile Photos
- Tech Spotlight
- Various Photos
Authors of Comments
- Checking out Northstar Church in Loveland. 1 month ago
- Not really a fan of being at the gym on a Sat but here getting it done. 1 month ago
- I just made it to 50 5-star trips! Use my link to get on the road and start earning, too. t.uber.com/dr_ms?i=timl12… 9 months ago
- Hard as concrete skypixel.com/pilot/videos/s… https://t.co/l1TzjJeDCP 11 months ago
- Woodyfest at msj https://t.co/Xw9sM5UbmG 11 months ago