I spent some time at the store and also with the owner and staff, and they have done an amazing job of creating a gaming community unlike any other store front I have ever seen. There are websites that have a gamers community where members share tips and ideas but I have never been able to find an actual real place that gamers can go and meet other gamers, play a huge variety of role playing and other games, and get a true sense of being a part of a community where each members goal is to have the best gaming experience possible, UNTIL now. Be sure to check it out!
October 16, 2010
Spot Light on Local Business
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 4:07 pm You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Cincinnati Serves up its best- 32nd Annual Taste of Cincinnati
- City Sounds FM: The Sound of the World
- Olympic Star Killed in Vancouver During Winter Olympics
- PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT A CRIME
- Small Plane Crashes into Building in Austin
- The Island Of The Dolls – A Dark Tourist Attraction In Mexico
- The Photographer’s Right
- What is D&D?
- Behind the Camera
- Mobile Photos
- Tech Spotlight
- Various Photos
Authors of Comments
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.